As a Service Desk Consultant, you will get to convey your technical knowledge to our clients by providing superior technical support, troubleshooting and resolving both basic and advanced technical support requests. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly qualified individuals to play a role in a successful company that will allow you to build your technical skills and have an incredible growth path.
- IT Support / End User Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Coventry, UK
- Reporting To
- Service Delivery Manager
- Deliver professional and helpful technical support to our clients by troubleshooting both basic and advanced service requests
- Aid in providing superior service by documenting, monitoring and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to manage expectations and client satisfaction with our clients
- Perform root-cause analysis and resolution for each service request
- Recognize when to escalate an issue that may require additional support
- Research and document articles in the knowledge base for technical solutions.
- Assist with improving and expanding technical services practices, documentation and knowledge base.
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and updated technology and by achieving certifications as requested.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012r2/2016 & Remote Desktop Server
- Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016
- Managing and supporting Office 365
- Supporting backup solutions
What can Calligo offer YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Benefit packages
- Vacation & Paid time off
- Recognition programs
- Connected Colleagues
- Training and development for career growth
Data is any business’ most valuable asset. It should sit at the heart of every interaction they have and every decision they make – large or small.
But while data is essential for businesses to thrive, it is often also frustratingly invisible, inaccessible or irrelevant. And fraught with risk if it is lost, mismanaged or not surrounded by the right data privacy and security protections.
At Calligo, we understand that.
We understand that because of our heritage in data-driven business improvement, that gives us innate knowledge of industry regulations, national privacy laws, and ethical data use.
We understand that, and so have devised a unique collection of managed data services that transform how businesses use and perceive data to become faster, smarter and to use their data safer.
We understand that, shown in how we bring businesses closer to their data, and deliver the clarity they need to safely power profitability, agility and innovation.
At Calligo, we unleash the potential of your data.
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.